Studio Information & Directions
From 169: Go east on Main Street and take a right onto 1st Ave. Take a left into the first parking lot.
From Main Street (east of the studio): Go west on Main Street, take a left onto 2nd Ave. and go south. Look for the Anoka Co-op and take a right into the nearby alley. Take the alley west to the parking lot.
The entrance to the Earth Studio is in the parking lot (at the STAR on the map to the right) and the entrance to the Sky Studio in on first Ave by Marsh optical and then walk upstairs.
- Arrive Early - Allow 10 minutes to sign in and settle down. Use this time to center yourself and focus your thoughts. If you are new, please allow additional time to fill out information. The entrance to the Earth Studio is in the parking lot (at the STAR on the map to the right) and the entrance to the Sky Studio in on first Ave by Marsh optical and then walk upstairs.
- Prior to class, please inform the instructor of any medical conditions or injuries you may have or if you are pregnant. The instructor will give you the proper modifications for the poses.
- Refrain from eating a meal 2 - 3 hours before class. Give your body time to digest your food. A full stomach can lead to sickness, nausea, dizziness, or stomach cramps. A full stomach also promotes lethargy as digestion takes energy away from the rest of the body.
- Please leave cell phones and pagers in your car. Use this time to release yourself from the hustle and stress of life. Make arrangements with the instructor if you are waiting for an important call.
- Avoid smoking before class or wearing perfume/cologne to class. Be considerate of others in class who may be sensitive to scents.
- Yoga mats are provided for your use, but please consider bringing your own. If interested, mats are available for purchase at the studio.
- Please bring your own towel. If you perspire heavily, use the towel to prevent slipping.
- Consistent practice ensures consistent benefits. For best results, either at the studio or your own personal practice.
- Some days are better than others. Listen to your body and know your limitations. Also, enter into the appropriate class level for your practice.
- Help keep the studio neat. Neatly place props and mats that you have used back in their designated areas.
- Take only what you need into the studio. Place shoes and extra clothing in the appropriate areas.
- Monitor your water intake during class. Drink enough water to remain hydrated but be mindful that too much water can lead to stomach cramps. Also, drink plenty of water after class to rid the body of toxins.
- For one on one or small group prices see instructor.
- Please note that, as an added service to you, we will also be offering yoga merchandise and clothing for sale at the studio. This means that everything we use at the studio we also sell at the studio (music, bolsters, mats, straps and oils). If you are interested in purchasing something we use at the studio, please don't hesitate to ask.